Why Chose a "Destination Wedding"?
1. It Fits The BudgetDestination weddings can be far less expensive for couples than a traditional wedding at home. You just fix the budget as a first step... and We Do!
2. Planning Is EasierThe stress of planning your wedding falls to your Wedding Planner Consultant, and you just have to relax dreaming about how wonderful it would be.
3. Quality TimeYou get a unique chance to spend some quality time with family and friends in a more intimate setting and – not just for a day as with a traditional wedding at home.
4. The LocationBarefoot on a beautiful sugar-sand beach? Surrounded by lush tropical gardens? Or on a luxury villa terrace overlooking the turquoise waters of the sea? These are just a few of the breath-taking venue choices for destination weddings.
5. Everything Is In One PlaceNo time wasted travelling to the church, to the place for pictures, then on to the reception and restaurant. From the walk down the aisle to the last dance, everything can be found at your unique venue.
6. It’s A Vacation TooNot only do your family and friends get to witness and celebrate your vows, before and after the ceremony, everyone gets to relax and enjoy a vacation too!
7. Smaller Guest ListDue to monetary reasons or time constraints, attending a destination wedding may not be for everyone and those that do usually attend, are those that are most dear to you.
8. No Family FeudsA destination wedding provides an equal playing field between families and more importantly, no uncomfortable decisions for couples to make that may cause a sticky situation between families. The couple is the only to decide every detail with the Wedding Planner.
9. And The Guests Like It Too!Guests seem to get more excited about a destination wedding and even the groom becomes more involved in the planning process.
10. And The Honeymoon BeginsThe honeymoon begins immediately when you reach your Tropical Destination not many days after the home ceremony. No early morning planes to catch, no time wasted travelling and - the big one – no additional costs!